Support Orchestra 2001 and help get music made!
Be our partner in creating and performing the music of our time. Help Orchestra 2001 connect diverse audiences with new music locally, nationally, and internationally. With a total annual contribution of $500 or more, you become a member of the Leadership Council. Thank you for your generosity.
Ways to Give:
Set up a convenient monthly or quarterly installment plan by using your credit card. It’s easy, sustainable, and helps you make a gift with substantial impact. You can change or cancel your donation at any time. Click the button to join the Sustainer Program.
Make a significant contribution by naming an instrument chair in honor of a friend, colleague or loved one. While the principal cello, clarinet, flute, and oboe chairs have been named, other opportunities are available. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Include Orchestra 2001 in your estate plans. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- $75 Rental expense for a percussion instrument
- $125 Rehearsal fee for one musician
- $225 Performance fee for a musician to play three pop-up concerts
- $350 Educational presentations by a musical duo
- $500 Chamber music partnering with one of Cherry Street Pier’s 13 other artists or featuring new music for Philadelphia’s diverse communities
- Other Donations of any amount are appreciated
Thank you for making a difference!
Orchestra 2001 occasionally needs help from volunteers for events in the Philadelphia area such as concerts, mailings and benefits. Volunteer duties vary widely and may include distributing posters, mailing letters, or handing out programs at a concert. If you have an interest in volunteering with us, please call 267-687-6243 or contact email@example.com.
Orchestra 2001 offers Internship opportunities to assist administrative staff in operations. The organization offers a loose structure that can be tailored to the skills of the individual and the immediate needs of the Orchestra 2001. Internships are unpaid, but provide a small fixed expense stipend. If you have an interest in applying for an internship, please call 267-687-6243 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can simultaneously promote your business and support new music by purchasing a program ad.
CLICK HERE to download a PDF form with all the details. Contact Alice with questions or to reserve an ad space: athompson(at)orchestra2001.org
JOIN OUR BOARD
Orchestra 2001 seeks dynamic new board members as it completes the most exciting transition in its three-decade history and begins a Strategic Planning process to chart its future. We are especially seeking board members with skills in finance, fundraising, event planning, legal issues, marketing, and public relations, but all areas of expertise are welcomed.
• Shape the mission and vision
• Engage in strategic planning and policy decisions
• Select, evaluate, develop, and support Executive Director, Artistic Leadership, Staff, and Board
• Ensure adequate financial resources
• Provide expertise and access for organizational needs
• Build the organization’s reputation and recognition
If you would like to be considered for membership on Orchestra 2001’s Board of Directors, please submit a resume and one-page letter expressing your interest and qualifications to:
Please use: "Orchestra 2001 Board – [Name]" in the header of the e-mail. Orchestra 2001 requests that all contacts be submitted electronically.